Mobile Consulate Services
Venue: Turkish Trade Office, 2033 Sixth Avenue STE 990, Seattle, WA 98121
Date: 02 February 2013, Saturday 10:00-18:00 / 03 February 2013, Sunday 09:00-16:00
“Mobile Consulate Services” will be performed by the Consulate General of Turkey-Los Angeles, as part of its commitment to reach out to the Turkish community in and nearby Seattle on 2-3 February 2013 at the Turkish Trade Office in Seattle.
During the Mobile Consulate Services, Consulate officers will receive applications along with the necessary documents and identification cards in Seattle, and the documents will be returned to the applicants by secure mail after they are processed at the Consulate General in Los Angeles.
The below services will be given:
- Military service applications
- Citizenship/Dual Citizenship applications
- Vital records: Applications of Birth/Death/Marriage/Turkish Identification Cards(Nüfus
- Power of attorney applications
- E-Passport applications
-Please do not forget to bring the necessary original documents such as Turkish Identification Cards (Nüfus Cüzdanı), Turkish passports (current and the old ones), marriage certificate, birth certificate (if you are born out of Turkey), Naturalization form (regarding to the dual citizenship).
-Payments should be in cash only.
- To apply for e-passport, please bring 2 biometric passport size photos (50mm x 60 mm. with a white background) . (For details please check: epasaport.gov.tr).The photos for the other applications can be in any size.
If you have further questions regarding the “Mobile Consulate” in Seattle, please send a message to email@example.com
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:00
In-person Application Hours: 09:00 - 12:00
|1/1/2020||1/1/2020||New Year's Day|
|1/20/2020||1/20/2020||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|7/4/2020||7/4/2020||US Independence Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29