The Second Mobile Consular Services In Seattle
CONSULATE GENERAL OF TURKEY IN LOS ANGELES
WILL PERFORM THE SECOND MOBILE CONSULAR SERVICES IN SEATTLE
Venue: Turkish Trade Office, 2033 Sixth Avenue STE 990, Seattle, WA 98121
Date: November 13,2013,Wednesday 12:00-19:00/November 14,2013,Thursday 09:00-16:00
The Second Seattle “Mobile Consular Services” will be performed by the Consulate General of Turkey-Los Angeles, as part of its commitment to reach out to the Turkish community in and nearby Seattle on November 13th and 14th, 2013 at the Turkish Trade Office in Seattle.
Upon the request of our citizens, we will have an appointment system again during this mobile consulate service. In this respect, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Appointment request/Second Mobile Consular Services-Seattle” in the subject line. Please also let us know the nature of your application and the number of applicants in your message. Please attach the copy of each applicant’s Turkish Identification card (both sides) to your appointment request mail. Otherwise we cannot process your application.
During the Mobile Consular Services, Consulate officers will receive applications along with the necessary documents and identification cards in Seattle, and the documents will be returned to the applicants by secure mail after they are processed at the Consulate General in Los Angeles. Due to technical necessity, the originals of the Turkish Identification cards and passports will be kept at the Consulate for a couple of weeks during the process.
The below services will be given:
- Military service applications (Deferment applications for the first time and paid military service applications only)
- Citizenship/Dual Citizenship applications
- Vital records: Applications of Birth/Death/Marriage/Turkish Identification Cards(Nüfus
- Power of attorney applications (Only possible if the document is prepared in Los Angeles before we arrive, please provide us with the details of the document by e-mail.)
- E-Passport applications
- Please do not forget to bring the necessary original documents such as Turkish Identification Cards (Nüfus Cüzdanı), Turkish passports (current and the old ones), marriage certificate, birth certificate (if you are born out of Turkey), Naturalization form (regarding to the dual citizenship). Please submit both an original and a photocopy of each document.
- Also make sure that you have the Turkish Identification Number on your Turkish Identification Card. If not please inform us by e-mail before meeting us in Seattle.
- Payments should be in cash only. Please keep in your mind that fees subject to change every fiscal year.
- To apply for e-passport, please bring 2 biometric passport size photos (50mm x 60 mm. with a white background) . (For details please check: www.epasaport.gov.tr). Children over 11 years old have to apply in person. The consent of both parents/legal guardians is required during the e-passport application of the children under 18 years old.
The photos for the other applications can be in any size and 2 photographs per application are necessary.
If you have further questions regarding the “Mobile Consulate” in Seattle, please send a message to email@example.com
Please visit http://www.epasaport.gov.tr for e-passport information, and the information for the other applications please visit http://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:00
Apply In-person : 09:00 - 12:00
|1/1/2019||New Year's Day|
|1/21/2019||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|7/4/2019||US Independence Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29