Summer Scholarships For A Study Trip In Turkey
- The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey will offer short summer scholarships for a study trip for successful and motivated graduate students (MA, MPhil, PhD, etc.) interested in Ottoman and Turkish studies.
- The aim of the project is to provide wide-ranging first hand information on Turkey, its culture, history and politics; and to promote social and academic exchanges among the participants and their Turkish counterparts.
- Applicants to the study trip must be graduate students in Turcology, History, Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Journalism, Law or Public Administration.
- This year’s scholarship program is open to students from the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland,Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA.
- All travel and accommodation expenses of the study trip will be covered by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
- The program will include 30 participants.
- The program, excursions and discussions will be in English.
- Participants ofthe study tripwill be required to arrive in Turkey on 21 August 2014 and fully participate in the program that ends on 28 August 2014. (Draftprogram is enclosed.)
- Following the visit, participants will be requested to provide an evaluation paper by 20 September 2014 on the program and their perception of Turkey.
- Applications will be made to the Turkish Embassy in Washington D.C. to the following address: 2525 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington D.C., 20008.
- Applicants will be requested to provide a CV,motivation letter in English and transcripts.
- The deadline for applications isJune 15, 2014.
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 12:30 / 13:30 - 16:00
In-person Application Hours: 09:00 - 12:00
|1/1/2020||1/1/2020||New Year's Day|
|1/20/2020||1/20/2020||Martin Luther King, Jr. Day|
|7/4/2020||7/4/2020||US Independence Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29